Mission of BAMCEF
1. Mulnivasi Sangh is a National Level Organization striving to establish democratic society in India through the goals of the Constitution viz. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity and Justice to all citizens.
2. Mulnivasi Sangh takes forward the liberative social movements of our forefathers i.e. Rashtrapita Jyotiba Phule, Shahu Maharaj, Narayana Guru, Birsa Munda, Iyothee Thass, Periyar Ramaswami, and Rashtra Nirmata Babasaheb Dr.B.R. Ambedkar.
3. Mulnivasi Sangh is a social and cultural institution envisaging unity among the Mulnivasi Bahujans who are constitutionally designated as Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of India comprising of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes including the religiously converted minorities from among these groups.
4. Mulnivasi Sangh is dedicated to create casteless, classless, gender- equal and multi-religious society by annihilating the caste, by opposing the class and religion based exploitation and by ending the gender bias.
5. Mulnivasi Sangh is determined to build a strong, sustainable and self-reliant organization and to create committed, honest and competent cadres and leadership from among the Mulnivasi Bahujans to take forward the caravan of our great forefathers.